Friday, April 12, 2013

Dream Day Friday - Week 1

image

Starting this thing called Dream Day Friday to remind myself what I need to save up for. I often impulse buy, especially when I’m alone at the mall, so hopefully, this will be able to help me to control my spendings. It also doubles as a list of things I would like to get on my birthday. *hinthint*

First on my list: Fujifilm Instax Mini films. Although I intend on buying a couple of boxes the next few days, it doesn’t hurt to have some set aside for spontaneous events. The one with the white border would be ideal since it’s the cheapest, but I wouldn’t mind receiving themed ones (like Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse and Candy Pop) as well. :D When buying, please make sure that the expiry dates are at least 6 months away (just in case). :)

The ones in the photo were bought in Bangkok, along with my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (seen here) last January 2013.

These are also available on eBay or locally via Instax Manila or Polaroid PH.

-

P.S. Initially called it Wish List Friday, but decided that Dream Day Friday seems more fitting. If you have any suggestions though, please let me know. Anything better than Saving Up For Friday would be great! ;)

Many thanks in advance!! xo