Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club

Pico de Loro
As promised, here's part two of my trip to Pico de Loro. (read part 1 here)


We spent our afternoons on the beach and evenings in the pool.
Pico de Loro Pico de Loro Pico de LoroPico de Loro
I love how Pico de Loro is surrounded by nature. According to their website, Hamilo Coast is made up of 5900 hectares, of which only one-third is developable.
Pico de Loro
Selfwe with my lola (my only photo from the trip) & my parents enjoying the infinity pool
Pico de LoroPico de LoroPico de Loro
Oh, beach, how I missed you. <3
Pico de LoroPico de Loro
The view from the country club as the sun sets is beyond words. :) :)
Pico de LoroPico de Loro
Check out the lounging area in the pool! I so wanted to sleep there!!
Pico de Loro
We felt so sosyal since we had the pool all to ourselves early Friday evening. :P
Pico de LoroPico de LoroPico de LoroPico de Loro
From morning til night, everything here is a pretty sight.

Pico de Loro, I will be back. ❤